Best Buy was one of the first retailers to launch Black Friday deals — all the way back in mid-October to go up against Amazon Prime Day. Now that Black Friday is actually here, of course, Best Buy is back with a bunch of great sales that you can take advantage of. Best Buy stores around the US will be closed all of Thanksgiving, but if you want to shop in-person, most will re-open at 5AM local time on Black Friday. Alternatively, just stay home and do your shopping online.
Below, you’ll find the best deals currently happening at Best Buy. If you want out what’s happening at other retailers, check out our other Black Friday coverage. As new deals come out, we’ll add those to the top so you can see them easily.
TVs and home entertainment deals
Best Buy is currently hosting better deals on TVs than any other retailer, particularly those that would be a great purchase alongside a PS5 or Xbox Series X. For instance, Best Buy has the Vizio 55-inch OLED starting at $900, which is a great price for a TV with an OLED panel.
If you’re signed in to a My Best Buy account (it’s free to join, only requiring an e-mail address), you can get an extra $50 off an already great price of $1,400 on LG’s CX OLED TV. Normally around $1,700 (and not currently available on Amazon), this TV is a great deal at Best Buy.
- Best Buy has also been the exclusive retailer to offer this deal on a 70-inch Samsung 4K TV, pictured above. If you want a huge TV for far less than $1K, you can snag this one right now for just $530.
- If 70 inches is small potatoes to you, LG’s huge 86-inch UN8500 4K LED TV is $1,450 with a My Best Buy account. Without being signed in, it’s $1,500. Normally, this model sells for $1,900.
- Alternatively, if you’re on a budget, Toshiba’s 50-inch 4K TV with Fire TV software built-in costs just $260, down from $380.
- Sonos’ Beam soundbar is $299 (usually $399). We’ve seen this deal before, but it’s been a little while since the last time it hit. To sweeten the deal compared to what other retailers are offering, Best Buy includes a $10 gift card.
- If you want a Sonos Sub wireless subwoofer to go with it, those are $599 (usually $699).
Streaming device deals
- If you’re looking to upgrade your phone on Verizon, Best Buy is offering the best deal we’ve seen yet on the Google Pixel 5. Normally $700, you can activate it with a one-time payment for $500 on Verizon’s service (it’s locked to the carrier for 60 days, after which you can use it with other carriers if you choose to). Alternatively, you can pay $20.83 monthly, which totals to the same $500 cost. Unfortunately, Best Buy is currently sold out of the “Sorta Sage” colorway pictured above.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is $549. This phone usually costs $699, and before this hadn’t dropped in price lower than $600.
Smartwatches & fitness tracker deals
Headphones & headset deals
Mesh Wi-Fi router deals
Smart speaker deals
You should know that most of these deals below, except for the price cuts on the Google Home and Nest Hub products, are available on Amazon as well. That’s a general rule of thumb for Amazon-made devices: they’re generally available at Best Buy and usually for the same price.
Smart display deals
It’s the same deal here concerning Best Buy matching Amazon’s prices, as maybe you’ve seen above with smart speakers and Eero mesh Wi-Fi routers, and below with the smart home devices.
- The Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display with a camera is down to $45 (usually $90). This matches the best price debuted during Prime Day 2020.
- The slightly larger Echo Show 8 with a bigger screen and more powerful speakers is $65 (usually $130)
- Facebook’s Portal TV brings video chatting through Facebook to your TV for $129 (usually $149)
- The Facebook Portal 10” display is $129, dropping in price from $179. It’s most like the Amazon smart displays mentioned above, but this one definitely looks more like a picture frame.
- The Facebook Portal Mini is a smaller version that costs $65 (usually $129)
- The Facebook Portal Plus is $229 (usually $280). This smart display can pan and zoom to follow you around if you move during a video call.