Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks
Sunday Oct 11, 2020 at 8:20 pm
Opening Line: Seattle -7 with a total of 57
Projected weather: 57 degrees, cloudy 100% chance of rain, wind out of the SE at 10-15 mph
- Minnesota (1-3) goes on the road to try to get their 2nd win of this season against unbeaten Seattle at Century Link Field. The Vikings got their first win last week over the winless Houston Texans.
- Minnesota’s Dalvin Cook is leading the NFL with 424 yards rushing. He ran for 130 yards and 2 touchdowns in the win over the Texans last week. Wide receivers Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen both had over 100 receiving yards in the victory. Jefferson who the Vikings drafted out of LSU, with the 22nd pick in the first round, is averaging 21.8 yards per catch which is third in the NFL.
- All-Pro LB Eric Kendricks has missed practice time this week with a foot injury. DBs Holton Hill and Kris Boyd were limited this week with foot and hamstring injuries respectively.
- Seattle is 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS this season with the total going 3-1 to the over. They are off to their best start since their 2013 Super Bowl winning season.
- Seahawk QB Russell Wilson has thrown 16 touchdown passes in the first 4 games tying Peyton Manning’s record. Unlike the 2013 Super Bowl winning team’s “Legion of Boom” defense coach Pete Carroll has “Let Russ cook” and the offense has been explosive averaging 35.5 points per game.
- Seattle’s defense held the Miami Dolphins to five field goals last week in the 31-23 victory despite the fact that they were without 2 starting DBs Jamal Adams and Quinton Dunbar. LB KJ Wright had eight tackles, a forced fumble and broke up 3 passes against the Dolphins.