Buffalo Bills @ Tennessee Titans
Tuesday Oct 13, 2020 at 8:20 pm
Opening Line: Buffalo -3.5 with a total of 53
Projected weather: 66 degrees, fair with wind out of the NE at 2-7 mph
- Buffalo’s 30-23 road victory last week over the Las Vegas Raiders made them 4-0 and gives them a 2-game lead in the AFC East standings over the New England Patriots.
- Bills QB Josh Allen has completed 70.9% of his passes for 1,326 yards and 12 touchdowns with only one interception. The acquisition of WR Stefan Diggs from the Minnesota Vikings has bolstered their receiving corps which already included speedy John Brown and Cole Beasley.
- The Bills, after having an anemic offense for a number of years, rank in the top 5 in the NFL offensively with 409.8 total yards of offense per game, 316.3 passing yards per game and 30.8 points per game.
- Tennessee is 3-0 after their home game against the Pittsburgh Steelers was postponed from last week until October 25th due to the Titans having 23 players and staff members test positive for Covid-19. Including their two top receivers Corey Davis and Adam Humphries.
- Titan coach Mike Vrabel doesn’t expect any of the Tennessee players who are currently on the Covid-19 list to be able to play this week.
Vrabel said, “I think we’re just going to have to let this play out. We’re just going to try to prepare the team and take the 48 guys that we feel give us the best chance to win”.