Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks
Thursday Nov 19, 2020 at 8:20 pm
Opening Line: Seattle -4 with a total of 57
Projected weather: 47 degrees, cloudy, 60% chance of rain and wind out of the S at 6-11 mph
- Arizona is 6-3 SU, 5-4 ATS and 3-5-1 on the Over/Unders. Arizona’s offense led by QB Kyler Murray has been an offensive juggernaut this season. They are 1st in the NFL in total yards gained with 425.4 and 7th in points per game with 29.6. They have been a bend but don’t break type of defense ranking 18th in total yards allowed per game with 370.0 but they tighten up when their opponent gets in the red zone ranking 9th in points allowed per game at 23.3.
- The Cardinals are coming off a 32-30 home victory over Buffalo in which Kyler Murray threw a 43 yard “Hail Murray” pass with 2 seconds left on the clock and DeAndre Hopkins out jumped three Buffalo defenders to pull it down for the winning score. Murray passed for 245 yards and a touchdown against the Bills and ran for 61 yards and two touchdowns. Arizona was down 23-9 midway through the 3rd quarter and rallied for the last second victory.
- This is the second meeting this year between these NFC West division rivals. They are in a 3-way tie for 1stplace with the Los Angeles Rams. In their first meeting on Oct 25th Zane Gonzalez kicked a 48-yard field goal with 15 seconds remaining in overtime to give the Cardinals a 37-34 home victory.
- Seattle is 6-3 SU, 5-4 ATS and 6-3 on the Over/Unders. Seattle’s offense with QB Russell Wilson at the helm is ranked 3rd in total yards gained per game with 405.9 and 1st in points scored with 32.2 per game. The defense, which in all fairness has been riddled with injuries, has not performed nearly as well ranking last in the NFL in yards allowed per game at 448.3 and 28th in points allowed per game at 29.6.
- Russell Wilson began the season on an incredible run and was being touted as the leading candidate in the MVP race. In the first 4 games he tied Peyton Manning’s NFL record with 16 touchdown passes. However, in the last 4 games he has cooled off considerably with 10 turnovers. In last week’s loss to the Rams he completed 22 of 37 passes for 248 yards and ran for 60 yards but also threw 2 interceptions in the 23-16 loss in Los Angeles.
- The Seahawks are 4-0 SU at home this season and 3-1 ATS.