Denver Nuggets @ Phoenix Suns
Friday Jan 22, 2021 at 10:05 pm
Opening Line: Phoenix -1.5 with a total of 219.5
- Denver is 7-7 SU, 5-9 ATS and 10-4 on the Over/Unders.
- The Nuggets started slowly this season losing 4 of their first 5 games. Since then they have played much better winning six of their last nine games.In their last game Tuesday night they beat OKC 119-101 on the road. They were led by Nikola Jokic with 27 points and 12 rebounds while Monte Morris chipped in with 15 points.
- Denver is led by Jokic who is averaging a triple double with 25.1 points 11.4 rebounds and 10 assists per game. Jamal Murray is averaging 19.2 points per game. JaMychal Greene has contributed 11 points and 6.8 rebounds off of the bench. Michael Porter Jr. was averaging 19.5 points and 6.8 rebounds and shooting threes at 42.3% but he has been out for 3 weeks with a Covid quarantine. He is expected back tonight.
- Phoenix is 8-5 SU, 8-5 ATS and 4-9 on the Over/Unders.
- The Suns got off to a good start winning five of their first six. Then they lost to Detroit and Washington on the road. The Wizards had several players test positive for Covid and that caused Phoenix to be in quarantine and have their next three games postponed.
- In their first game back on Monday they lost to the Grizzlies then they beat the Rockets 109-103 in Houston on Wednesday. In that game DeAndre Ayton had 26 points and 17 rebounds while making 11 of 15 shots from the floor. Devin Booker added 25 points on better than 50% shooting. He is averaging 22.2 pints per game. Mikal Bridges has been playing well averaging 14.7 points per game and shooting at a rate of 51% from the floor and 44.4% on his three balls.