Atlanta Hawks @ Milwaukee Bucks
Sunday Jan 24, 2021 at 8:05 pm
Opening Line: Milwaukee -8.5 with a total of 230
- Atlanta is 8-7 SU, 8-7 ATS and 3-12 on the Over/Unders. Trae Young is dealing with back spasms and may miss his first game this season tonight.
- Young is averaging 25.3 points and 8.7 assists per game. Him being out would be a major loss for the Hawks. De’Andre Hunter, Atlanta’s second leading scorer is also questionable with a knee injury. He is averaging 16.3 points and 5.9 rebounds per game. Hunter has been shooting 5o.6% from the field and 39.1% from the 3-point line.
- Atlanta has gone under the total in 10 of their last 11 games.
- Milwaukee is 9-6 SU, 6-9 ATS and 8-7 on the Over/Unders.
- Giannis Antetokoumnpo is averaging 27.0 points, 10.3 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game. However, he is only shooting 30.9% from the 3-point line and he is turning the ball over 3.9 times per game. Khris Middleton has been playing well averaging 21.9 points 6.2 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game while shooting 51.9% from the field and 44.3% from the 3-point line. The Bucks traded for Jrue Holiday during the offseason to bolster their backcourt. He has been outstanding, averaging 16.1 points and 5.1 assists per game and play terrific defense nightly.
- Milwaukee has gone under the total in 5 of their last 6 games.
ProGambler says: Take under 230 in this game.