Los Angeles Clippers @ Brooklyn Nets
Tuesday Feb 2, 2021 at 7:35 pm
Opening Line: Los Angeles -1.5 with a total of 243.5
- The Clippers are 16-5 SU, 13-8 ATS and 12-9 on the Over/Unders.
- The Clippers have the best record in the NBA at 16-5 and the best ATS record at 13-8. They have won and covered in 7 of their last nine.
- LA small forward Nicloas Batum Is questionable with a groin injury and PG Patrick Beverley is out with a knee injury.
- Brooklyn is 13-9 SU, 9-13 ATS and 16-6 on the Over/Unders.
- Since making the trade for James Harden the Nets are 6-3 SU and 3-6 ATS. They repeatedly shoot the ball early in the shot clock. This creates more possessions and consequently 10 of their last eleven games have gone over the total.
- James Harden sat out the Nets loss to the Wizards on Sunday with a bruised thigh. He is listed as probable for tonight’s game. He has had 10 or more assists in 8 of his first 9 games with the Nets. He is the beneficiary or being surrounded by good shooters.