Miami Heat @ New York Knicks
Sunday Feb 7, 2021 at 1:05 pm
Opening Line: Miami -6 with a total of 209
- Miami is 8-14 SU, 7-14-1 ATS and 10-12 on the Over/Unders.
- Out for the Heat are Chris Silva, Avery Bradley, Goran Dragic, Meyers Leonard and Maurice Harkless
- The Heat have gone under the total in 7 of their last 10 games. The 3 games that went over were 1 ½ points over agains the Clippers and the other two games that went over were against Brooklyn and Charlotte two teams who put up a lot of points and don’t play a lot of defense.
- New York is 11-13 SU, 12-12 ATS and 7-17 on the Over/Unders.
- Nerlens Noel is out for the Knicks.
- The Knicks have gone under in 8 of their last 11 and 17 of 24 overall. Defensive-minded first year coach Tom Thibodeau has them playing very good defense.
ProGambler says: Take under 208 in this defensive battle in which the Knicks have scored over 110 points only 4 times in their last 16 games and the Heat in only 3 of their last 10 games.