Utah Jazz @ LA Clippers
Wednesday Feb 17, 2021 at 8:20 pm
Opening Line: Utah -4.5 with a total of 223.5
- Utah is 23-5 SU, 21-7 ATS and 13-15 on the Over/Unders.
- The Jazz have the best record in the NBA and have won 18 of their last 19 games SU while covering in 17 of those. Mike Conley is out with a hamstring injury.
- In their previous matchup against the Clippers on New Year’s Day the Jazz were up by 18 at the end of the 3rdquarter only to have the Clippers go on a furious rally with 35 points in the 4th quarter to lose by only 6 and allowing the Jazz to cover at -3.5
- LAC are 21-8 SU, 17-12 ATS and 19-10 on the Over/Unders.
- The Clippers have won 4 in a row, 8 of their last 11 and have the NBAs third best record. Paul George is still out with a toe injury and Nicolas Batum is in concussion protocol. Kawhi Leonard is questionable with a leg injury.
- LAC ranks third in the league in overall FG percentage at 48.7%, 1st in 3-point percentage at 42.4% and first in free throw percentage at 84.7%. In the Clippers last game against the Miami Heat Leonard and George both sat out with leg and foot injuries but it didn’t slow down the Clippers very much as they scored 125 points on 55% shooting from the field and 47% from the arc to win 125-118 and slide in with a cover laying 6 points.