Phoenix Suns @ LA Lakers
Tuesday Mar 2, 2021 at 10:05 pm ESTOpening Line: Lakers -1.5 with a total of 215.5
- Phoenix is 22-11 SU, 22-11 ATS and 16-17 on the Over/Unders.
- Since Feb 1st the Suns are 12-3 SU and ATS. In the 3 losses they got blown out at New Orleans on Feb 3rdthen the other 2 losses were to Brooklyn by 4 points on Feb 16th and to Charlotte by 3 points on Feb 24th.
- Sunday night they beat Minnesota 118-99 laying 10.5. Devin Booker scored 43 on 15 of 26 shooting. Chris Paul and Deandre Ayton both notched double-doubles. Phoenix is 4th in the NBA in scoring defense and 2nd in perimeter defense.
- LAL are 24-11 SU, 16-19 ATS and 12-23 on the Over/Unders.
- The Lakers had lost 4 in a row and 5 of the last 6 before beating Portland Feb 26th , helped by the return of Dennis Schroder from Covid Protocol, and Golden State Feb 28th with 6 Lakers scoring in double figures. They got the cover in both of those games.
- The loss of Anthony Davis with an achilles injury was obviously a crushing blow and he will be out a couple more weeks.
Pro Gambler says: The Suns defense and their excellent ball movement on offense will lead them to victory without the defense and rim protection of AD in the middle. Take Phoenix +1.5.