Baylor Bears vs Gonzaga Bulldogs
Monday Apr 5, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Opening Line: Gonzaga -4.5 with a total of 159.5
- Baylor is 27-2 SU, 19-10 ATS and 18-11 on the Over/Unders.
- Baylor has the 2nd most efficient offense in the country averaging 83 points per game. The Bears have 3 players averaging double-digit points per game, 2 players averaging 5.1 or more rebounds per game and 2 players averaging 4.7 or more assists per game. The motor that drives their offense is the 3-point shooting percentage which is number 1 in the country at 41.2%.
- The Bears are ranked 9th in the country averaging 8.9 steals per game with 4 players averaging 1.1 or more steals. They are very athletic and are ranked 27th nationally in defensive efficiency.
- Gonzaga is 31-0 SU, 16-13-2 ATS and 16-15 on the Over/Unders.
- Gonzaga ranks 1st in the country in all of the following:2-point shooting at 63.9%, field goal percentage at 55%, field goals per game at 34 and points per game at 91.6. They also average 18.9 assists per game which ranks them 2nd in the country. They are not a big 3-point shooting team but they have 4 players averaging better than 33.3% from the 3-point line. They also have 4 players averaging double-digit points and 5 or more rebounds per game.
- Gonzaga’s defense is under-rated. They usually switch everything and they average 8.1 steals per game with 4 players averaging 1.1 or more steals per game.
Pro Gambler says: Baylor is averaging 83 points per game and has gone over the total 18 times in 29 games. Gonzaga is averaging 91.6 points per game and has gone over the total in 8 of their last 12. Take over 159.5 and root for a lot of fireworks!