Philadelphia Eagles @ San Francisco 49ers
Sunday Oct 4, 2020 at 8:20 pm
Opening Line: San Francisco -5.5 with a total of 43
Projected weather: 79 degrees, fair with wind out of the NW at 9-14 mph
- Philly is 0-2-1 SU, 0-3 ATS and 0-1 both SU and ATS on the road so far this season.
- The Eagles O-line has allowed Carson Wentz to get sacked 11 times in the first 3 games. He also has thrown 6 interceptions, which is tied for the league lead, only 3 TD passes and has a league worst 63.9 QB rating. With WRs Alshon Jeffery, DeSean Jackson and JJ Arcega-Whiteside all injured and questionable tonight the offensive struggles may not be over.
- With all of that being said the spread has risen to a very inflated SF -9 even with the 49ers having an injury plagued team also.
- The 49ers expect to get George Kittle back tonight, who has been out with a knee injury. Also, on the 49ers lengthy injured list are CB Richard Sherman, QB Jimmy Garoppolo, RBs Raheem Mostert and Tevin Coleman, D-Linemen Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas.
- Nick Mullens started at QB and threw for 343 yards in the Niners 36-9 beat down of the New York Giants last week. Reserve RBs Jerick McKinnon and Jeff Wilson Jr combined for 3 touchdowns against the Giants.
- San Francisco is 2-1 SU and 3-0 ATS and the 49er defense has only allowed one touchdown in the last two weeks.