Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers
Monday Oct 5, 2020 at 8:20 pm
Opening Line: Green Bay -7 with a total of 57
Projected weather: 53 degrees, partly cloudy with wind out of the SW at 9-14 mph
- The 0-3 Falcons are one touchdown underdogs as they travel to Green Bay to face the 3-0 Packers at Lambeau Field. The Falcons have blown two consecutive double-digit fourth quarter leads. In week 2 they had a 15-point 4th quarter lead against Dallas and then let the Cowboys score 16 unanswered points in the last 4:57 to win 40-39. Last week they had a 16-point 4th quarter lead and allowed the Bears to run off 20 unanswered points in the final 6:20 to win 30-26 and put head coach Dan Quinn firmly on the hot seat.
- Matt Ryan has the Falcon offense averaging 30 points a game and he has thrown for 961 yards and 7 touchdowns.
- The Atlanta defense ranks 31st in the NFL allowing 463.3 yards per game and they are dead last in scoring defense allowing 36 points per game.
- Aaron Rodgers has the Packer offense ranked 2nd in the NFL in total offense averaging 459.7 yards per game and they lead the league in scoring with an average of 40.7 points per game.
- Rodgers has passed for 887 yards and 9 touchdowns without throwing any interceptions.
- The Green Bay defense is giving up 28.3 points per game and has allowed over 30 points in two of their three victories.