Utah Jazz @ LA Clippers
Friday, Feb 19, 2021 at 8:20 pm Opening Line: Utah -4 with a total of 224
- Utah is 24-5 SU, 22-7 ATS and 13-16 on the Over/Unders. Utah ranks 4th in the NBA in 3-point FG percentage at 39.3%.
- The Jazz have the best record in the NBA and they beat the Clippers Wednesday night 114-96 with a dominant second half performance. Mike Conley is listed as doubtful with a hamstring injury.
- The Jazz were down 51-46 at the half and outscored the Clippers 68-45 in the second half to win going away. Donavan Mitchell, Bojan Bogdanovic and Jordan Clarkson shot a combined 11 of 55 on Wednesday. It is very doubtful that will happen again.
- LAC are 21-9 SU, 17-13 ATS and 19-11 on the Over/Unders.
- The Clippers had won 4 in a row and 8 of their last 11 before Wednesday. Paul George and Kawhi Leonard are both questionable for tonight but Nicolas Batum is expected to play.
- LAC currently ranks fourth in the league in overall FG percentage at 48.5%, 1st in 3-point percentage at 42.2% and first in free throw percentage at 84.1%. In the Clippers last game against the Miami Heat Leonard and George both sat out with leg and foot injuries but it didn’t slow down the Clippers very much as they scored 125 points on 55% shooting from the field and 47% from the arc to put up 125 points against a good defensive team.
Pro Gambler says: As I stated above the Jazz trio of Mitchell, Clarkson and Bogdanovic did not shoot the ball well on Wednesday night particularly in the first half. I like the Clippers to play with more intensity in this rematch from Wednesday and both teams to shoot the ball well. Take over the total of 224.