Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Lakers
Friday Mar 6, 2020 at 10:35 pm ET
Opening Line: Lakers Pick’em with a total of 228
- Milwaukee (53-9 SU, 29-32-1 ATS) has won their last 6 games against the Lakers including their only previous matchup this season a 111-104 victory in Milwaukee on December 19th. In that game the Bucks jumped out to a 19-point lead and held on for the victory. The Bucks are 9-2 SU and 6-5 ATS in games against the Western Conference so far this season.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo had 34 points, 11 rebounds, 7assists and Kris Middleton had 15 points. George Hill chipped in with 21 points off the bench. The Bucks have won 8 of their last 10 and 21 of their last 24 games while compiling the best record in the NBA.
- Milwaukee has had their struggles this week losing 105-89 to the Miami Heat on Monday and then blowing a 22-point lead against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday before pulling it together to get a 119-100 victory at home. Against the Pacers Giannis had 29 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists after being held to only 13 points on 6 of 18 shooting against the Heat.
- The Lakers (47-13 SU, 33-26-1 ATS) have won 9 of their last 10 straight up and have covered in 7 of the last 10. They came back from a 13-point second quarter deficit to beat the Philadelphia 76ers 120-107 on Tuesday night.
- Against the Sixers Anthony Davis led the comeback making 7 of 7 shots in the second quarter as the Lakers outscored Philadelphia 37-19 to take an 11-point halftime lead. Davis finished with 37 points 13 rebounds and 4 steals.
- In the December 19th matchup Davis had 36 points, 10 rebounds and LeBron had a triple-double with 21 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists as the Lakers made a second half run to make it close. LeBron is leading the NBA in assists at just under 11 per game. Anthony Davis is third in blocked shots averaging 2.5 per game and ninth in scoring averaging 26.6 points per game.