Pilots! STAR WARS™: Squadrons has received two major updates.
– The New Republic B-wing and Imperial TIE defender have joined the fray.
– Experience Fleet Battles and Dogfight on the new map: Fostar Haven.
– Create unique battle scenarios with other pilots in Custom Matches.
– New components have opened up new strategies for taking down the enemy.
– Express yourself with new cosmetics for your cockpit and pilot.
About STAR WARS™: Squadrons:
ALL WINGS REPORT IN – Plan skirmishes with your squadron in the briefing room before taking off to the evolving battlefields across the galaxy. Compete in intense 5v5 multiplayer dogfights or unite with your squadron to tip the scales in monumental fleet battles. Together, you’re the galaxy’s finest.
MASTER LEGENDARY STARFIGHTERS – Take control of different classes of starfighters from both the New Republic and Imperial fleets – including the agile A-wing and the devastating TIE bomber. Modify your ship, divert the power between its systems, and destroy your opponents in strategic space dogfights.
GET IN THE COCKPIT – The cockpit is your home. Use its dashboards to your advantage and – with just a thin hull of metal and glass between you and the perils of space – feel the intensity of combat from a first-person perspective. Take off in thrilling multiplayer modes and a unique single-player STAR WARS™ story, which covers a key campaign near the conclusion of the Galactic Civil War.
THE MISSION IS CLEAR – STAR WARS™: Squadrons is a fully self-contained experience from day one, where you earn rewards through play. Climb the ranks and unlock new components like weapons, hulls, engines, shields, and cosmetic items in a clear path for progression that keeps gameplay fresh and engaging.